Ahad, 30 November 2014

FOUR IN ONE

THE WAR:
No One:   W......WIND>>>>>>A,,,,,,,,AIR>>>>>R.......RAIN
No Two:   W......WEAPON>>>A........APATHETIC>>>>R......REVENGE
No Three: W,,,,,,,WORST>>>>A.........AGAINST>>>>>>R.....RIGHT
No Four    W,,,,,,,WORLD>>>>A,,,,,,,,,AUTOCRACY>>>R....RELIGIOUS


You make your own decided.....by the way No. One to Three now happening.  I don"t Like to
say this word.  But you should remember the "SUARA" is still behind me (ALWAYS).   I want to
stop my BLOG....but I can"t.  No one help me.....or understood of my feeling.

Now SHE push me to write in English.....otherwise I will be punish (azab).  The real world are
almost unhappy (that what I see with my own eyes).  I cry with a song that I sing.....always keep on Singing....just to show I am happy.  Don"t worry.....I said to my soul.  Don"t Cry....I warn myself.

SHE keep my soul under control (all time) event no time for sleeping.  I write this words maybe at
once (that SHE said). In English I use SHE to replace SUARA.  I hope you understand, SHE"s most
powerful.

why I don`t like NEWS, why I like alone, why I write this blog, why I come to tell people or else,
that cause of human life, not the power.  Today I concern about the WORD WAR.....????
not war that you feel, but my feeling.........
there are always wars
like wind, like air, like rain. like water
war still there
like weapon, like apathetic, like revenge
war didn`t stop
like worst, like against, like right
war are coming
like world, like autocracy, like religious
at the end war are
FINISHING WITH NOTHING
NO ONE WINNER, EVERONE AS ARE LOSER

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan